-
December 20th, 2002, 03:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Well. I'm off. Bags are packed. Goodbye, I WILL be back... if you notice I'm gone longer than I should (if I not postin by Jan 7), then I probably broke my arm again or something... :-P If I'm gone for over a month, that means I thought it was to beautiful and decided to stay... lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
And to all... a good night.
P.S. OCB: I have found the Spirit of Christmas. It's here at this board... :-)
-
December 20th, 2002, 03:47 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Have a good time! Merry Christmas!
-
December 20th, 2002, 05:18 AM
#3
Inactive Member
MWUAHAHAHA! im the spirit! *haunts the granaboard* who ever sed the spirit of christmas was not evil? XD [img]tongue.gif[/img] cya DR
-
December 20th, 2002, 11:27 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Well, i said him goodbye yesterday, Anyway.
Felices Fiestas, Greg!
Merry christmas to every body also! i won't be able to post til Jan 8th so, i guess this is a "see ya later" not obstant, i'll stop by CyberCafes nd i'll try to post here a little more...
-
December 20th, 2002, 01:28 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Merry christmas everybody! Crap, everybody is leaving, LOL, well, enjoy the xmas season and get a lot of new games!
-
December 20th, 2002, 05:02 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Yeah, well, i'm not really leaving, it is just that i won't be able to post this christmas! not obstant, i'll try to enter some cyber and post from there in important days...
-
December 20th, 2002, 05:03 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
December 20th, 2002, 05:07 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Are you going? i'll be here for... say... 1 and half hour more!
-
December 20th, 2002, 09:52 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Yea, i'll be staying too. No holidays for me!! ^_^ Anyway, about the spirit of Xmas being the Granaboard, it's possible... Also, Cav could be right, the spirit of Xmas could be evil. Oh well, i gave up that whole thing anyway.
-
December 21st, 2002, 02:51 AM
#10
Inactive Member
O_O mel gone too!? dang...well u guys kno ill be here too =P
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks